Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Love with a whore

Kochi ..or ..Cochin…whatever they call her , to me she’s that beautiful whore with those chilly red lipsticks , fragrance of jasmine , with beautiful curves and tan colour ! where we will be forced to settle everything in money and no credits. Shes always with those street languages filled with bad temper and artificial romance , those haunting looks and indecent gestures ,. Still I love her , gets attracted to her , want to spend evening and nights with her whenever I try running away from her and try to get immersed in all those glittering dreams I’ll wake up weeping on her lap and looking up to her face and my sight get struck on that healing scar which was some gift from yesterday night unhappy customer but i could still see that uncanny smile lingering for ever. Even if I try hard to make my self busy with so called corporate business clients and with those formal dinners , cultured elite clubs where I will be far away from myself and not even near to my own shadow .Even I tried exploring different lands which were famous for their beauty and culture . Which praises themselves to be neat and well behaved still i miss those crooked dim lit streets and those uncertain behaviour of nature and those winds which always pregnant with salty moist. So i ran back to her lap just a penny in my pocket overflowed with excitement and clutching her silk and promising her that wont be leaving her again and all set to flirt till dawn . I don't regret loosing a virgin for her , i don't regret the slip of an oversea treasure but i cant miss that warmth of her lap and fragrance of her sweat. May be i'm obsessed with a whore who calls herself Cochin.

2 comments:

Arun Jose Francis said...

where are you man??? no news!!!
Wish you a very happy new year!!!

ദീപു said...

visited ur blog and read all ur posts..kudos to u dear :)
kEEP it Up and keep writing daaa .
:)