Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Say No to Beijing Olympics

After a long time !!

I was going through that patch where one is more conscious about his writing and filled my post without publishing any of it. Then for the past few weeks all these news and talks about the Tibetian cry for freedom from the mighty china prompted me to publish, again not because it will help Tibet in anyway or my girl friend is from Tibet and her father has a habit of checking out my blog :-) !! just because I could experience my freedom of opinion and speech and just to realize how lucky we are even though we complain a lot about our countries system and its corruption.


If I were in China or North Korea I'm sure that i wont be there to check the comments of my post by tomorrow morning . The number of people disappearing from these countries without any reasons are alarming and of course I'm also against US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan in the name of human right protection of their citizens.I'm against China from the day of tiananmen square protest of 1989 and their support on genocide in Sudan for its own gain in unacceptable in any way although it was the path adopted my many European and US regime with the poor nations of Africa in the past.


Although these factors are hardly celebrated by our media in anymeans .I would like to raise my voice against these atrocities by China with Tibet and Sudan. Its high time that China should give respect to peoples freedom and their rights. I believe Olympics is more than just sports or gathering of athletes.Its the worlds biggest celebration forgetting its race , colour , language and richness. It represents freedom , unity and sportsmanship and for me Beijing doesn't deserve to host it .I will make sure to celebrate and cherish my freedom to the last moment just because there are millions who are getting denied of their rights and freedom in our neighbourhood .

3 comments:

Arun Jose Francis said...

Rightly said, buddy! you got a very valid point there!

persona said...

thanks !

Anonymous said...

really this is good.

myself..........
i am uday.
if u have time,just see my photographs then give me your opinion that's may be good or bad.
address:http://udaygurrala.blogspot.com/
leave a comment for those pictures.
have a nice day,
bye