Monday, October 1, 2007

Bleeding clown !!

the clowns cry !
Sadness creeped inside my soul asking for a reason to do its role !


I searched and I searched ,but the realm of darkness denied me an answer !!


illusions were so deceiving and dreams were so unreal ,in spree of perplexed emotions ,


time also had a laugh of its own.


black was my colour and tears were my enocuragement


well, i was a clown busy showing his tricks in midst of a funeral !


the last fistful of soil were my curtain drop of the show.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

struggling poet huh??????nyway gud try....keep it up....

sks said...

vipu ..i love this one...i agree with u when u say time has a laugh of its own! but i should tell u that being a clown to hide your emotions is well appreciated.

The beauty of a poem is when the poet has experienced all those emotions and I can see that my Vipu is the best.

persona said...

thank u dear!!