Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Need to be on ground !!

Yesterday an amazing thing happened, which i never ever dreamt off , which never ever came to my blissful imagination . Around 9:30 - 10 at night i got a call from an total stranger, first he introduced himself with his name and place then he started complimenting my photographic skill and my passion for travelling. He is a guy who somehow happen to visit my picassa album from pixetra ( its a photography club in which I'm a member) website and called up the club and got my number . I was totally in an another world while we talked , may be he was exaggerating a little , or was on a high with couple of martini shots at late evening whatever may be the reason i was thrilled and it just made my day.I'm not saying that i haven't complimented or appreciated before but all those were from people who loved me so much that they wanted to see me happy :)))...but this was special because he was a total stranger and i just want to thank that person once again :-)!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should definitely come back to earth and get back to work :D

persona said...

oh yeah...i am !! i had review call in the morning which made me dig my head underneath!!